I am a first year PhD student on the MASDOC programme at the University of Warwick. I am currently researching the virtual element method supervised by Andreas Dedner. I completed an MMath in Mathematics at the University of Bath in 2018.
My research interests are in applied functional analysis. In particular, I am interested in the discretisation of higher order partial differential equations. I am currently studying the numerical analysis of fourth order problems via the virtual element method.
Previous projects include:
- Construction of projectors for the conforming and non-conforming virtual element method for polyharmonic problems (MSc dissertation).
- Summation by parts (joint work for MASDOC research study groups).
- Evolution semigroups and the conjugation problem (MMath dissertation).
- 2019 onwards: PhD, Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Warwick.
- 2018 - 2019: MSc, Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Warwick.
- 2013 - 2018: MMath, Mathematics at the University of Bath.
- Term 1 2019/20:
- Teaching assistant for MA131 Analysis 1
- Term 2 2019/20:
- Teaching assistant for MA261 Differential Equations: Modelling and Numerics