About the Warwick Mathematics Institute
The WMI is a leading research institute in the mathematical sciences. Our purpose-built facilities house over 100 permanent and visiting academics, together with large cohorts of PhD students in an open and welcoming environment. The institute has an ethos of maths without boundaries.
An online publication devoted to research, teaching and all things maths from the WMI
To find out more about our research please explore:
- Our academics, the topics and projects they are currently working on
- Our extensive seminar series and associated informal gathering linkLink opens in a new window
- PhD students activities and opportunities, including Doctoral Training Centres associated with the WMI. linkLink opens in a new window linkLink opens in a new window
- Our Impact. linkLink opens in a new window
Centres and Programs
- Systems Biology & Infectious Disease Epidemiology Research (SBIDER)
- Mathematics Interdisciplinary Research (MIRaW)
- Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (DIMAP)
- Fluid Dynamics Research Centre
- Scientific Computing RT
The Mathematics Research Centre (MRC) plans and organises the institute's visitor programme attracting mathematicians from all over the world.
Information on getting here, research opportunities, history of the WMI and more can be found on under General. Visitors to the WMI are aided by the Mathematics Research Centre (MRC).
- MIR@W Days
- public lectures