Michel van Garrel
Marie Curie Research Fellow
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 28337
Email: Michel dot van-Garrel at warwick dot ac dot uk
Algebraic Geometry Seminar
Personal Homepage: vangarrel.com
Google Scholar Profile
- Stable maps to Looijenga pairs, joint with P. Bousseau and A. Brini.
- Prelog Chow groups of self-products of degenerations of cubic threefolds, joint with C. Böhning and H.-C. von Bothmer, arXiv:1912.05363.
- Prelog Chow rings and degenerations, joint with C. Böhning and H.-C. von Bothmer, arXiv:1911.08930.
- On the log-local principle for the toric boundary, joint with P. Bousseau and A. Brini, arXiv:1908.04371.
- Log BPS numbers of log Calabi-Yau surfaces, joint with J. Choi, S. Katz and N. Takahashi, accepted for publication at Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., arXiv:1810.02377.
- Local Gromov-Witten Invariants are Log Invariants, joint with T. Graber and H. Ruddat, Adv. Math., vol. 350, 2019.
- Local BPS Invariants: Enumerative Aspects and Wall-Crossing, joint with J. Choi, S. Katz and N. Takahashi, Int. Math. Res. Notices, published online Aug 2nd 2018.
- A constructive approach to a conjecture by Voskresenskii, joint with M. Florence, Selecta Math. (N.S.), vol. 23, no. 4, 2017.
- On a conjecture by N. Takahashi on log mirror symmetry for the projective plane, AMS Adv. Stud. Pure Math., vol. 83, 2019, Primitive forms and related subjects – Kavli IPMU 2014.
- Local and relative BPS state counts for del Pezzo surfaces, AMS Proc. Sympos. Pure Math., vol. 93, 2016, String-Math 2014.
- Enumerative aspects of the Gross-Siebert program, joint with P. Overholser and H. Ruddat, Calabi-Yau Varieties: Arithmetic, Geometry and Physics, Fields Inst. Monogr., vol. 34, 2015.
- Integrality of relative BPS state counts of toric del Pezzo surfaces, joint with T. Wong and G. Zaimi, Commun. Number Theory Phys., vol. 7, no. 4, 2013.