The Staff-Graduate Student Liaison Committee (SGSLC) is a forum for mathematics graduate students and staff to discuss issues of learning, teaching and student support. It provides an avenue for graduate students to raise concerns, as well as a way for staff to receive feedback on proposed changes.
The SGSLC is led and organised by the student representatives, supported by a number of key members of staff. The committee currently meets once a term, and all students are welcome to volunteer as representatives. We particularly encourage new students to attend and participate in creating the optimal environment for postgraduate students.
The current student officers are:
- Chair - Ronja Kuhne, Alex Wendland
- Secretary- Katie Vokes
Current staff in regular attendance include:
- Dmitriy Rumynin, Director of Graduate Studies;
- Daniel Ueltschi, Director of MSc Studies;
- Carole Fisher, Postgraduate Coordinator;
- Nav Patel, Departmental Administrator;
- Diane Maclagan, Dwight Barkley.
The minutes from the previous SGSLC meetings can be found here - SGSLC Minutes
Provisional date of next meeting: Wednesday 24 January 2018. All postgraduates are welcome!