- The dates of the conference align well with the 2011 British Applied Mathematics Colloquium which is happening nearby in Birmingham (it is about half an hour on the train from Birmingham to Coventry) from the 11th-13th of April, so you might want to think about going to both.
- The British Mathematical Colloquium is also on shortly afterwards, from the 18th to 21st of April and again is nearby (in Leicester). Why not come to all three?
- Young Statisticians Meeting, 12-14 April, University of Southampton
- Ergodic Theory and Number Theory (Maths Symposium Workshop) , University of Warwick, 11-15 April
- Dimension Theory and Dynamical Systems (Maths Symposium Workshop) , University of Warwick, 18-21 April
Previous YRM conferences
You can read about the 2009 & 2010 conferences here.
We have been sent a poem about Mathematics by Miss Neelam Shah, a student from Croydon, London.