Below is a list of supervisors with capacity to take on new students, and a list of topic areas they would like to supervise. If you have any queries regarding a particular topic area, please contact the relevant member of staff directly.
Area of research is mental health in young people: early intervention, public health and service development.
Three sample projects :
1. Social disability and social anxiety in early psychosis
2. Early detection of emerging eating disorders
3. Self harm and emotional dysregulation
Areas of research interest are bipolar disorder and major depression, affective dysregulation and early intervention. 3 example topics are:
1. At risk of bipolar disorder
2. Outcomes early in the course of bipolar disorder and depression
3. Affective dysregulation in emerging mental disorders