- Kandala, N. -B., Eminab, J. B., Nzita, P. D. K. and Cappuccio, F. P. (2009) 'Diarrhoea, acute respiratory infection, and fever among children in the Democratic Republic of Congo ', Social Science And Medicine, 68 (9), 1728-1736 (0277-9536) [article]
- Kandala, N. -B., Nwakeze, N. and Kandala, S. N. I. I. (2009) 'Spatial distribution of female genital mutilation in Nigeria', American Journal Of Tropical Medicine And Hygiene, 81 (5), 784 - 792 (0002-9637)
- Kandala, N. -B., Fahrmeir, L., Klasen, S. and Priebe, J. (2009) 'Geo-additive models of childhood undernutrition in three sub-Saharan African countries', Population Space and Place, 15 (5), 461-473 (1544-8444) [article].
Maheswaran H and Bland R. Preventing mother-to-child transmission of HIV in resource- limited settings: New research and challenges to scaling-up. Future Virology, March 2009, Vol. 4, No. 2, Pages 165-175
- Miller, M. A., Kandala, N. -B., Kivimaki, M., Kumari, M., Brunner, E. J., Lowe, G. D. O., Marmot, M. G. and Cappuccio, F. P. (2009) 'Gender differences in the cross-sectional relationships between sleep duration and markers of inflammation: Whitehall II study', Sleep, 32 (7), 857-864 (0161-8105)
- Poobalan, A., Aucott, L.S., Gurung, T., et al (2009) 'Obesity as an independent risk factor for elective and emergency caesarean delivery in nulliparous women-systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies.' Obesity Reviews 10 28-35 (1467-7881)
Raftery, J., Kerr, C., Hawker, S. and Powell, J. (2009) 'Paying clinicians to join clinical trials: a review of guidelines and interview study of trialists', Trials, 10 15 (1745-6215) [article]
- Strazzullo, P., D' Elia, F., Kandala, N. -B. and Cappuccio, F. P. (2009) 'Salt intake, stroke and cardiovascular disease: meta-analysis of prospective studies', British Medical Journal, 339 b4567 (0959-535X) [article]