View the latest news from departments within the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine below.
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine News Read more from Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine News
Computer Science News Read more from Computer Science News
Latest academic promotions
We are happy to announce five promotions in the department, with effect from 1st August 2023.
- Dr James Archbold has been promoted to Associate Professor (Teaching Focussed)
- Dr Richard Kirk has been promoted to Assistant Professor (Teaching Focussed)
- Dr Claire Rocks has been promoted to Reader (Teaching Focussed)
- Dr Ian Saunders has been promoted to Associate Professor (Teaching Focussed)
- Dr Sathya Subramanian has been promoted to Assistant Professor (Research Focussed)
Many congratulations to our colleagues for all their achievements!
Statistics News and Events Read more from Statistics News and Events
Physics Department News Read more from Physics Department News
News Library Read more from News Library
Computational Surface Science Group celebrates Successes
The Computational Surface Science Group is celebrating a number of notable successesLink opens in a new window, from an exciting EPSRC-funded computing consortium, co-led by Reinhard Maurer, to great fellowship news.
Life Sciences News Read more from Life Sciences News
School of Engineering News Read more from School of Engineering News
WMG News Read more from WMG News
Maths Read more from Mathematics Institute News
Karen Vogtmann, elected to American Academy of Arts and Science
Congratulations to Karen Vogtmann, who has just been elected to membership of the American Academy of Arts and SciencesLink opens in a new window. @theNASciencesLink opens in a new window #NASmemberLink opens in a new window