Map of the University of Warwick showing Millburn House (building 43, square F3)
The Magnetic Resonance Centre is located in Millburn House, which is within the University Of Warwick Science Park. The street address is:
Magnetic Resonance Centre
Millburn Hill Road
University of Warwick Science Park
However, please use the Physics Department as a postal address for normal mail:
Department of Physics
University of Warwick
Telephone contact numbers for some members of the NMR group can be found via our Personnel page.
The university is located to the south-west of Coventry, which is in central England. It is close to the country's system of motorways , two of the countries main railway lines and Birmingham International Airport . It can be reached from London's Heathrow Airport via a single coach journey. The following links are of use to anybody wishing to visit us.
- See the satellite image of Millburn House on Google Maps.
- See the location of Millburn House using Google Maps.
- The University of Warwick's main 'Visiting the University' page.
- The university's 'Parking on Campus ' page.
- Warwick Conferences' 'Getting Here ' page, which includes directions to Radcliffe House.
Visitors to the university can request a permit for the car parks from the person they are visiting. If this is required prior notice is requested.