Below you can find information regarding local arrangements for each APTS week, including contact details, provisional timetables and travel advice. You will be notified by email when important new information appears here relating to an APTS week for which you are registered.
Please note: if you have a query regarding any local arrangements for a given week, you should contact the local organisers (whose details will be listed below nearer the time of the respective APTS week), and not APTS itself.
Week 1: University of Cambridge (14–18 December 2015)
- Local organiser: Rajen Shah - R dot Shah at statslab dot cam dot ac dot uk
Week 2: University of Nottingham (11-15 April 2016)
- Local organiser: Chris Brignell - chris dot brignell at nottingham dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Statistical Modelling (Antony Overstall and Dave Woods); Statistical Asymptotics (Andrew Wood)
Week 3: University of Lancaster (4-8 July 2016)
- Local organisers: Kanchan Mukherjee - k dot mukherjee at lancaster dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Applied Stochastic Processes (Stephen Connor and Amanda Turner); Computer Intensive Statistics (Adam Johansen)
Week 4: University of Glasgow (22-26 August 2016)
- Local organisers: Antony Overstall - Antony dot Overstall at glasgow dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Survival Analysis (Ingrid Van Keilegom); Nonparametric Smoothing (Adrian Bowman and Ludger Evers)
• Contact APTS •