- Coach - see programme for timings, noting it is important that you are advance of time as the coach will not wait for you (the stated times are the *sharp* departure times). Note that the coach will run from the University of Warwick Coach Park (which is around 1km from the MSB building, as per the directions in the map below) to Gregynog Hall and return (*not* the department as in previous years). If you are coming from the department you should allow yourself 15 minutes to walk to the Coach Park. If you are registered to be on the bus you have "[C]" after your name here. If that is not correct (either you are no longer taking the coach, or you want to take the coach), please let the the organiser know ASAP.
- Car - http://www.gregynog.org/contact/
- Train - The local train station is Newtown (Powys), approximately a £15 taxi journey from Gregynog Hall. There are direct trains to Newtown (Powys) from Birmingham Int'l and Birmingham New Street.
- Gregynog Hall Website - http://www.gregynog.org
- Gregynog Hall Directions - http://www.gregynog.org/contact/
- Gregynog Hall Number - 01686 650224
- Local (Gregynog) Taxi Companies
- Station Taxis - 01686 621818
- Pauls Taxis - 01686 624314
- Ross Taxis - 01686 627600
- Nearest village with pub (!) - Bull and Heifer (fantastic old pub) in Bettws Cedewain (approx. 3 mile walk, or 10 min. taxi ride)