Departmental Conference 2020 - 21st-23rd September 2020
The Departmental Conference for 2020 will be held at Gregynog Hall, Wales from Monday 21st to Wednesday 23rd September 2020. The conference will comprise 27 short research talks from members of the department, a poster session, and plenty of opportunity to socialise by taking advantage of the numerous walks around the hall, the home baked cakes and local ale.
Who is it for / can I come?: All members of the department (staff, emeritus and honorary faculty, PhD students), and affiliated PhD students (ie those supervised by a member of the department) are strongly encouraged to come and should go ahead and register (see below). We have limited places available for MSc and final year M-level students who are interested in PhD research, who should first speak to their personal tutor and the PhD admissions tutors. Partners are welcome to attend, but their costs need to be covered separately directly to Gregynog (please contact the organisers for further details).
- Registration (open). Deadline: Friday 31st July 2020.
- Conference Dinner Selection. Deadline: Monday 31st August 2020.
- Travel Arrangements
- Historical Note: Prior to the departmental conference, Warwick Statistics participated in the "Gregynog Statistical Conference" which ran for 65 years, the history of which can be found here.
- Website URL: www.warwick.ac.uk/statsconf
- Murray Pollock (Newcastle), Jane Hutton (Warwick), Christian Robert (Warwick), Nick Tawn (Warwick)