Over the years, I have taught a number of graduate courses. Recently taught modules,
- ST903 (Statistical Methods): 2018-2021
- ST407 (Monte Carlo Methods): 2021-2023
- ST343 (Topics in Data Science): 2023-2024
In addition, I have also supervised many Masters thesis in the university of Warwick and in the University of Helsinki. Some examples are below.
- "Stochastic Gradient Markov Chain Monte Carlo Methods for Generalised Bayesian Likelihood-Free Inference", Sherman Khoo (2021-2022), contributed to this preprint.
- "Probabilistics rainfall forecasts using Generalised Neural Models and Spatial Copulas" David Huk (2021-2022), published as a preprint.
- "Bayesian Inference of Polymerase Transcription Mechanism", Yuexuan Wang (2018-2019), published as a journal article.
- "Piece-wise Deterministic Markov Processes and applications to Bayesian Neural Networks" by Pablo Ramses Alonso Martin (2021-2022)