We are interested in developing statistical methodology for modelling real-life data. Our research currently focuses on statistical machine learning, high-dimensional statistics, and statistics of networks.
- Sept, 2021. Stefan won an Honourable Mention in the 2021 Doctoral Researcher Awards. He also won an IMS Hannan Graduate Student Travel Award and a Honorable Mention in ASA's SLDS Student Paper Award competition earlier this year. Congratulations on your hat trick, Stefan!
Current PhD Students
- Zhenzhong Huang, supported by Chancellor's international Scholarship.
- Yuanjie Yin (joint with Tom Berrett), supported by a CSC scholarship.
- Lei Wang, Summer 2016, University of Science and Technology of China, now PhD student in the University of Minnesota.
- Rentian Yao, Summer 2018, Fudan University, now PhD student in UIUC.
- Jiemiao Chen, Summer 2021, Shandong University