Presentations from OHBM 2012
This page organizes a number of different talks and posters from the 2012 Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) in Beijing, 10-14 June.
- Talks from the full-day Imaging Genetics Educational Course organized by myself and Jean-Baptiste Poline.
- Talks from the morning workshop "Where’s Your Signal? Explicit Spatial Models to Improve Interpretability and Sensitivity of Neuroimaging Results" organized by myself.
- Talk from the Advanced fMRI course, "New and best-practice approaches to thresholding" by TE Nichols.
- Poster "Erdös-Rényi Mixture Model for Finding Community Structure in Brain Networks.", by D. Pavlovic, P .Vertes, M. Rubinov, E. Bullmore, T. Nichols
- Poster "Fast and accurate modelling of longitudinal neuroimaging data", by B Guillaume, TE Nichols & L Waldorp; selected for oral presentation (talk slides) and first author was travel award winner.
- Poster "Heritability Estimation by Non-negative Least Squares for fMRI Data", by X. Chen, TE Nichols, E Viding, A Jones.