WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on full-time MSc programmes taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2020.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are merit-based awards, available on a competitive basis.
Applications will be judged on past academic achievement, professional experience, reasons for study, and your vision for the future.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 10% to 50% tuition fee discount.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting October 2020.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee's final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
- Please submit your scholarship application within four weeks of receiving your offer. Applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee on a monthly basis and results will then be communicated as soon as possible.
- Please note that the scholarship budget is limited - in order to maximise your chances of success, you should submit your MSc application as early as possible.
WMG reserves the right to amend the number and value of WMG Excellence Scholarships awarded