Clearing your conditions: providing supporting documents
Whilst interim transcripts uploaded with your application can be used to consider your application, if you are made an offer we will require your final transcripts and in some cases your degree certificate in order to clear your conditions.
These supporting documents need to include all of the following information:
- Your full name, as per your passport
- The qualification you have achieved
- Your final grade*
- The date your award was conferred
If all the above information is included on your degree transcripts, we will not need your certificate. However if anything is missing (i.e. the date your award was conferred), please ensure you upload both your certificate and your transcripts.
*If your final transcript does not show a final grade, please provide an Average Score Certificate (or equivalent) that has been issued by the Awarding Institution to confirm your final grade achieved.
Official translation of supporting documents
We require all transcripts from higher education (BA, BSc, MA, MSc for example) to be officially translated (if they have not been issued in English). This can be done either by a registered translator or translation company, any British Council office or by the university that awarded the degree.
- The translation must be uploaded along with the original document.
- The translated document must be signed and stamped and include the full contact details of the person who has carried out the translation.
- Documents issued by the awarding institution/University that are in English are acceptable.
- We will not accept documents that have been translated into English by applicant, agents, or non-official translators.
Please upload all supporting documentation onto your Application Portal for the Admissions Team to process. We cannot accept transcripts or certificated by email.