Customer relationship management (CRM) is a marketing-led approach to building and sustaining long-term business with customers. Electronic customer relationship management uses digital communications technologies to maximise sales to existing customers and encourage continued usage of online services.
This module will include the factors of relationship marketing, direct marketing and database marketing that are required to target, acquire and retain customers in the context of traditional CRM and e-CRM.
On completing this module participants will be able to:
Understand the strategic importance of electronic integration of corporate functions.
Understand and influence the process of winning business at both personal and organisational levels using relationship management.
Understand how e-CRM can generate sales opportunities and create new processes in the business environment.
Understand the key factors influencing customer-supplier relationships and relatiionship-based marketing.
- eCRM and business strategy.
- Data Mining.
- The drivers for e-business.
- Relationship based marketing software.
- Security, trust and collaboration.
- Targeting, attracting and acquiring new customers.
- Customer demographics, preferences and buying habits.
- Aspects of the psychology of interaction in business.
- Customer service concepts in e-business.