Three senior figures from AstraZeneca, JLR, and Associated British Ports grapple with Brexit’s impact on global supply chains at special WMG event
Three senior figures from Jaguar Land Rover, AstraZeneca, and Associated British Ports will be giving their views on Brexit’s potential impact on Global Supply Chain at a special WMG debate and event at the University of Warwick on Tuesday 8 May 2018.
The confirmed speakers and panel members at the event include:
- Tim Sherwell from AstraZeneca, Regional Supply Director for Europe, and key member of the AstraZeneca Brexit team
- David Leighton from Associated British Ports, Group Head of Corporate Affairs, and a leading player in discussions with government in the UK and Brussels about the UK’s role as a Maritime Nation and the impact of Brexit
Also speaking at the event dinner will be:
- David Rea, Chief Economist at Jaguar Land Rover
This event is a must for any business who wants to ensure they are prepared to harness the opportunities, and limit the risks that Brexit may pose to their supply chain.
“A recent survey by international law firm, Pinsent Masons, identified that whilst Brexit has been well considered at board level, the practical implications, particularly to the supply chain have more limited consideration. Our Global Supply Chain Debate 2018 will provide an opportunity for organisations to systematically consider implications of Brexit to their supply chains.”
This interactive event is designed to enable participants to:
- Reflect on a unique range of expert perspectives on the implications of Brexit to different aspects of the supply chain
- Consider in more detail the supply chain implications of alternative Brexit scenarios, in a workshop by Pinsent Masons
- Identify critical supply chain issues and question an expert panel as to how these issues may be addressed
- Create a network and community of professionals with an interest in Please
Note for Editors: Business wishing to attend can use this link:
register your details and book your place.
The conference fee is £185 plus VAT. This includes all refreshment breaks, lunch, dinner and your attendance at all the sessions.
For further information please contact:
Lisa Barwick - Head of Marketing & Communications, WMG
Tel: 024 7652 4721 or 07824 540845
Peter Dunn, Director of Press and Media Relations, University of Warwick,
Tel UK 024 76523708 office 07767 655860 mobile
Tel from overseas: +44 (0)24 76523708 office +44 (0)7767 655860 mobile/cell