Assistant Head for Teaching and Learning at Princethorpe College
Feedback not marking!
The session will focus on ways to revolutionise the way we assess pupils work and how we can ensure that effective feedback is offered whether verbal or written comments. It is also important to consider how to plan our feedback for classes to ensure we are considering teacher well being and workload.
- Feedback not marking Dec 2020 Warwick Uni presentation.pptm
- Book polishing
- Emoji self assessment sheet
- Feedback crib sheet
- Feedback not marking exit ticket
- Feedback planning sheet Michaelmas
- Folder polishing for post 16
- KS4 marking grid
- Laptop and onenote polishing
- Princethorpe DIRT template
- Self assessment matrix