Email: C dot Cavounidis at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice and feedback hours: By email.
- EC220: Mathematical Economics 1A (Game Theory)
- Microeconomic Theory (Repeated Games, Information Acquisition)
- Labor Economics (Personnel Economics, Human Capital Acquisition)
- "Dynamics of Occupation Choice, Skill Investment and Output Pricing with Multidimensional Skill", with Kevin Lang, National Science Foundation, $280K
- Ben-Porath Meets Lazear: Microfoundations for Dynamic Skill Formation with Kevin Lang, Journal of Political Economy (2020)
- When Does Information Determine Market Size? Search and Rational Inattention
- The Boss is Watching: How Monitoring Decisions Hurt Black Workers [New Version!] (with Kevin Lang and Russell Weinstein)
- Blackwell Equilibria [Perfect Monitoring results] (with Sambuddha Ghosh, Johannes Hörner, Eilon Solan and Satoru Takahashi) New draft coming soon. Very soon.
Work in Progress
- The Curses of Marriage: Signalling and Learning in Courtship (with Gautam Bose and Kevin Lang)
- Ben-Porath, Lazear and General Equilibrium walk into a bar (with Vittoria Dicandia, Cesar Garro Marin, Kevin Lang, Raghav Malhotra)
- The Evolution of Skill Use Within and Between Jobs (with Vittoria Dicandia, Raghav Malhotra and Kevin Lang)