- EC201: Macroeconomics 2 Link opens in a new window
- EC204: Economics 2: MacroeconomicsLink opens in a new window
- EC230: Economics of Money & BankingLink opens in a new window
- EC331: Research in Applied Economics Link opens in a new window(UG Supervision)
- RAE Helpdesk for UG Dissertations
- EC9012: Economic Analysis: MacroeconomicsLink opens in a new window
- EC959: Dissertation (Economics MSc Supervision)
- EC961T Intro Mathematics and StatisticsLink opens in a new window
Warwick Summer School
Email: Ernil dot Sabaj at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice and feedback hours: Tuesdays 15:00-17:00. RAE office hours: Wednesdays 10:00-11:00. Only by booking a slot Click here to bookLink opens in a new window on Teams or S128b with minimum/maximum 24 hours/7 days in advance.
Download my CVLink opens in a new window
Visit my personal websiteLink opens in a new window
Find me on TwitterLink opens in a new window
Find me on InstagramLink opens in a new window
I am a Teaching Fellow at the Department of Economics, University of Warwick, UK. I hold a PhD in economics from Exeter Business School, University of Exeter, UK. I hold an Erasmus Mundus joint master's degree from the University of Antwerp, Belgium, University of Staffordshire, UK, Universidad de Cantabria, Spain and Universidade de Brasilia, Brazil. Formerly, I was a senior economist at the Department of Macroeconomics, near the Albanian Ministry of Finance and Economy. My teaching is mainly in macroeconomics.
I am an Associate Fellow of The Higher Education AcademyLink opens in a new window
Supervision: I can only supervise a limited amount of students. If you are interested in my supervision for your dissertation, feel free to contact me and we can discuss your research interests and potential topics for your dissertation.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy
- Business Cycles
- Macroeconomics of Climate Change
- Sabaj, E, (2022). Sectoral shocks, labor mobility and heterogeneity in price/wage stickiness. Draft available upon request.
- Sabaj, E, (2022). How do sectoral elasticities affect the transmission of shocks? Draft available upon request.
- Sabaj, E, (2022). The effects of government spending under trend inflation: theory and empirics. Draft available upon request.
- Troug, H and Sabaj, E, (2022). Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy with Non-Separable Government Spending. Draft available upon request.
- Sabaj, E, Troug, H and Sbia, R, (2023). Does it matter where and how governments spend? Draft available upon request.
See personal webpage for Abstract.
- EcoMod2023 International Conference on Economic Modeling and Data Science, Prague, Czech Republic, 3-5 July 2023, Expected.
- XXV Applied Economics Meeting, Toledo, Spain, 1-2 June 2023, Expected.
27th International Conference on Macroeconomic Analysis and International Finance, Crete, Greece, 25 – 27 May 2023, Expected.
- Warwick Teaching Focused Research Day: Friday, 12 May 2023, Expected.
- 30th SNDE Symposium, at the University of Central Florida, Orlando, March 16-17, 2023 (Paper accepted/didn't attend due to unforeseen circumstances).
- 47th Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía-Spanish Economic Association (SAEe), 15-17 December, 2022, Valencia, Spain.
Revisiting Monetary Policymaking Under Uncertainty: 25th Central Bank of Colombia Macroeconomic Modeling Workshop, 9-11, November 2022, Virtual.
63rd Annual Conference - Italian Economic Association, October 20-22, 2022, Turin, Italy. (Paper accepted/didn't attend due to unforeseen circumstances).
2nd Bank of Lithuania Invited Lecture Series and Conference, September 14-16, 2022, Vilnius, Lithuania.
EcoMod2022 International Conference on Economic Modeling and Data Science, September 14-16, 2022, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Virtual.
- Warsaw International Economic Meeting 17th Conference, June 28-30, 2022, Warsaw, Poland.