- Political Economy and Public Economics (PEPE)
- Experimental and Behavioural EconomicsLink opens in a new window
- Applied MicroeconomicsLink opens in a new window
- EC340: Topics in Applied Economics (3a)Link opens in a new window
- EC331: Research in Applied EconomicsLink opens in a new window
- Political Economy
- Behavioral Economics
- Economics of Media
Contact detailsEmail: Mateusz dot Stalinski at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice and feedback hours:
You can book a 10-minute slot using this linkLink opens in a new window. To accommodate all preferences, I offer both in-person and online (MS Teams) meeting slots. Make sure to choose the correct option when booking. If you attend as a group, please feel free to book several consecutive slots.
Thursdays, 3.30 pm - 5.30 pm
Tuesdays, 3.40 pm - 4.40 pm
Download my CVLink opens in a new window
Visit my personal websiteLink opens in a new window
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics at the University of Warwick. I hold a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of ChicagoLink opens in a new window.
I am an applied microeconomist specializing in Political Economy and Behavioral Economics.
I study topics such as media & polarization, opinion formation, and regulation of digital platforms.
Please visit my personal websiteLink opens in a new window to view my publications and working papers.