- Political Economy
- Public Finance
- EC107: Economics 1
- EC122: Statistical Techniques A
- EC331: Research in Applied Economics
- EC108: Macroeconomics 1
- EC959: MSc Economics Dissertation
- EC961: Intro Mathematics and Statistics
- MSc Finance and Economics Dissertation
- Anderson, Edward and Obeng, Samuel (2021). Globalisation and Government Spending: Evidence for the ‘hyper‐globalisation’ of the 1990s and 2000s. The World Economy, 44(5), 1144-1176.
- Obeng, Samuel (2021). Fiscal Decentralization and Government Size: Disentangling the Complexities. Journal of International Development, 33(6), 975-1004.
- Obeng, Samuel and Sakyi, Daniel (2017). Explaining the Growth of Government Spending in Ghana. The Journal of Developing Areas, 51(1), 103-128.
- Obeng, Samuel and Francois, John (2021). Globalisation and Inequality.
- Obeng, Samuel and Sakyi, Daniel (2021). How does Economic Globalisation affect Economic Growth?
- Brunnschweiler, Christa and Obeng, Samuel (2020). Rewarding Allegiance: Political Alignment and Fiscal Outcomes in Local Government. Warwick Economics Research Paper n.1316, also available as UEA School of Economics Working Paper 2020-05. (Under Review)
- Obeng, Samuel (2019). Components of Government Spending and their interrelationship: Does it matter how Government Spending is Measured? (Under Review)