The best way to gain confidence in the use of WBS is to practise ahead of time. eSolutions will be happy to provide a one-on-one training session for anyone new to WBS teaching or meeting rooms. Please request such a session by emailing help at wbs dot ac dot uk. If known please include details of the WBS room you will be using so that we can ensure the practice session is as realistic as possible.
If you ever need emergency help when you are in a WBS room please use the provided phone. In lecture theatres press the quick dial '1' option. Meeting room phones will have the number indicated on the phone (helpdesk hours only). Outside of these hours please try the troubleshooting guide or move to another room
- How to use the AV systems in WBS teaching rooms
- Information for visiting/external presenters at WBS
- Information for WBS staff who present in WBS lecture theatres, seminar rooms or similar
- Troubleshooting guide for problems in lecture theatres
- Information on Out of Hours Support
- Using the cordless PowerPoint presenters