IFSTAL provides cross-university, interdisciplinary food systems training to address global food challenges. It is open to all Warwick students.
- Join a large and diverse student community studying aspects of food production & consumption
- Connect with world-renowned experts working in the food system
- Away Days and Summer School for intensive training and student-workplace networking
- Rich online learning materials available through the portal
- Links to work and dissertation placements, post-graduation internships and much more...
The IFSTAL programme for 2018-19 will be launched on Thursday 18th October at 5.30 pm in MS.04 (in the Zeeman Building). The programme is open to all undergraduate and post-graduate students at Warwick interested in learning more about the food system. Light refreshments will be provided.
Please register below.