We've put together a list of articles that will offer guidance on how you can support yourself financially during your studies. Whether you're making an application for a scholarship or you need to find an alternative source of income while you study, this section will help you find a solution.
Advice for students who don't have a full scholarship to cover their tuition fees and living costs.
Tips on how to complete funding applications to make sure you stand the best chance of success.
Hear stories from some of our current students about how they've funded their postgraduate studies.
Information on policies for RCUK funded students, and useful guidance for funded students including Researchfish.
A number of blog posts written by Warwick Students can provide useful guidance and tips on scholarships and funding, including tips for scholarship applications and alternative means of funding your studies.
- Funding your Postgraduate Study
- Postgraduate funding: Beyond the traditional
- How to complete a postgraduate funding application form
- PhD Funding: my advice to my 'pre-PhD' self
- Tips for your Chevening Scholarship Application
- The Alternative Funding Guide for the 'Part-Funded' Student Part One
- The Alternative Funding Guide for the 'Part-Funded' Student Part Two