Forms for Students to Complete
I would like to apply for:
- An RPL: PDF version or Word version
- an Authorised Absence (for Postgraduate Taught students only): PDF version or Word version
- a Certificate of Status (including for alumni)
- a Visa/Immigration letter (this service is provided by the International Students' Office)
- a Temporary Withdrawal: submit request using Student Records Online
- a Permanent Withdrawal: PDF version or MS Word version
Forms for Staff to Complete
The following standard services may only be requested by designated staff members on behalf of a student.
I would like to recommend:
- a change of course (or route) for a student (using Student Records Online>> administration >> course transfer system)
- an extension of registration for a taught postgraduate student
- an upgrade of registration for a taught postgraduate student (eg. from PGA, PG Cert or PG Dip to Masters)
- a student for registration onto an additional PGA (student must have completed at least one PGA)
- a suspension of studies for a student (NB: NOT to be used for temporary withdrawals. Temporary withdrawal procedure is initiated by a student completing an electronic form within the TWD workflow and submitting it to the department for processing.)
- a change of study location form for UG (not Erasmus) and PGT Tier 4 students.
- a change of study location - return to Warwick form for UG (not Erasmus) and PGT Tier 4 students.
- a change of location for work placement form for UG and PGT Tier 4 students.
- a change of location for work placement - Return to Warwick form for UG and PGT Tier 4 students.
- Postgraduate Pass List - form for submitting pass list