Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Information for Students

learning grid

Student Records will help you keep your personal and course related information up to date throughout your period of study. As part of Student Administrative ServicesLink opens in a new window, we are responsible for the records of all students on accredited courses (except Open Studies programmes, PCET Certificates and Certificates in Diabetes Care). We liaise with key stakeholders regarding changes to your registration and ensure that the University's Regulations are complied with.

To help keep your record accurate, remember to update your home and local addresses and inform us of any changes of circumstances, etc. The following will help ensure that your record is kept up-to-date and provide details on how to make student records requests.

Remember: it is your responsibility to ensure your student record is up to date and that you notify Student Records of any changes in a timely and accurate manner. If you fail to do so the University cannot be held responsible if you receive incorrect correspondence from us or other agencies that may support your education.

Please see the Doctoral College webpagesLink opens in a new window for guidelines on the supervision and monitoring of Research degree students based away from the University.