Suitable for individuals, couples and small families
Block of one and two bedroom flats.
Situated in a rural setting.
15 minute walk to central campus.
Close to Lakeside apartments and Heronbank residences.
Rent per calendar month (pcm)
1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020
|Number of available properties||Rent amount||Council tax band|
- One or two bedrooms
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom (in two bed only)
- Dining area
- Fully furnished
- Central heating
- Duvets, pillows and bed linen
- Bath with shower over
- Cooker and microwave
- Toaster and kettle
- Iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Communal garden with seating
- Car parking
- Bicycle shed
- Network/internet link
- Smart Metered Elec & Gas
- Heating, lighting and power charges
- Telephone charges
- Council tax
Heronbank apartments are located on central campus with many facilities in easy walking distance.
Campus building works
During the year there will be building works carried out across campus.Some of this work will be on land near to halls of residence and the staff apartments on campus.
Every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.
The floorplans are an overview of some of the property types available. Layout and sizes may vary between properties.
Energy Performance Certificates
- Flat 51 | Flat 52 | Flat 53 | Flat 54 | Flat 55 | Flat 56 | Flat 57| Flat 58 | Flat 59 | Flat 60
- Flat 61 | Flat 62 | Flat 63 | Flat 64 | Flat 65 | Flat 66 | Flat 67| Flat 68 | Flat 69
- Flat 71 | Flat 72 | Flat 73 | Flat 74 | Flat 75 | Flat 76 | Flat 77| Flat 78 | Flat 79 | Flat 80
- Flat 81 | Flat 82 | Flat 83 | Flat 84 | Flat 85 | Flat 86 | Flat 87| Flat 88 | Flat 89 | Flat 90
- Flat 91 | Flat 92 | Flat 93 | Flat 94 | Flat 95 | Flat 96 | Flat 97 | Flat 98 | Flat 99 | Flat 100
- Flat 101 | Flat 102