Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Specific Accommodation Requirements

Supporting You

We understand that your accommodation needs may be influenced by your health or disability.

Your requirements could include campus accommodation, en suite bedroom, level access bathroom, central campus location, quiet area, etc.

Support if you have a Disability, Mental Health or Medical Condition

Getting Supported by the Wellbeing and Student Support Team

Please follow the steps below in order to complete the specific accommodation requirements process.

1. Register

As a new applicant you will need to first register for a Warwick IT accountLink opens in a new window.

2. Message on the Wellbeing Portal

Once you have set up your Warwick IT account login then you will be able to message the Wellbeing and Student Support using the Wellbeing PortalLink opens in a new window.

3. Submit Supporting Evidence

You'll need to submit supporting evidence in English, written by a professional, typed on official headed paper that will inform an assessment of your needs. The evidence should include information about the nature of your difficulties and any corresponding accommodation requirements.

4. Wellbeing and Student Support liaise with us

The relevant Wellbeing and Student Support team will discuss your requirements with you and liaise with Warwick Accommodation to make a recommendation for campus accommodation including the need for en suite accommodation.

Please note, in addition to following the above process you will need to also complete the relevant accommodation application form and ensure both the specific accommodation requirements process and accommodation application form are completed by the relevant deadlines stated in our Allocation PrinciplesLink opens in a new window.

Information for disabled students

If you have a medical condition and require further information regarding the accommodation facilities, adaptions and funding options that may be available, you'll find out more by visiting our information for disabled students webpage.

Private Accommodation Support

If you are in a private accommodation contract (including partnership accommodation), you are welcome to contact Wellbeing and Student SupportLink opens in a new window regarding your accommodation requirements, however the terms of your private accommodation contract will remain unchanged and you will need to contact your accommodation provider regarding this.

Please ensure you consider this when accepting any offers of accommodation off campus in the private sector.

Other Specific Requirements