Sign up to be a student panellist
What tasks will I be doing?
- You'll sit on the review panel for a department that isn't your own.
- You will participate in an online training in the autumn term.
- You will read and understand the Self-Evaluation Document submitted by a department.
- You will attend two review visits, one online in February and one in-person in March/April.
- You will contribute to the panel report.
- The time commitment is approximately 35-40 hours over the span of December 2022-April 2023.
- Want to learn more? We encourage you to check out our timeline to provide more context!
- Any current, registered Warwick student!
- You must have the right to work in the UK, as this is a paid opportunity. You will receive a flat fee of £1,000 and 11 points towards the Warwick Award.
- We want our review panels to reflect the diversity of our student body, so all courses, years and backgrounds are encouraged to apply! This includes part-time, mature, international, and degree apprenticeship students.
- No prior experience is necessary. Training will be provided.
How do I apply?
- To express interest, please fill out our application form below.
- If you are successful, you will hear from us by mid-November. You will then be contacted by Unitemps to set up an account for right to work checks and funding distribution.
- Depending on volume, you may be asked to attend a brief, informal interview.
- Deadline to apply: 31 October. Applications are now closed.
Wondering why you should apply? Hear from our Student Co-Creation Officers, Tony and Nikita
Not sure if this role is right for you? Interested but confused or concerned about certain aspects? Want to discuss accessibility needs? Book a 10-minute MS Teams chat with ITLR's Student Co-Creation Officers or Katie Berlin, EPQ's Student Engagement Officer, to learn more.
Download our infographic above!