New online course and module approval systems were launched in May 2019
Why have we created online systems for Course and Module Approval?
The new systems will greatly improve the efficiency, accuracy and quality of the course and module data that is collected and changed. Thanks to all the departments who have been involved.
What will this mean for my Course and Module proposals?
The systems will replace the paper forms for the approval of courses and modules, including all amendments. To smooth the transition from the paper forms, if you are part way through a paper form currently, fear not, you can still submit paper forms until 1st September 2019.
How do I find out more about these systems?
We understand that courses and modules are not created and amended on a regular basis and have therefore set up monthly training sessions you can sign up for. The training sessions available are:
- Thurs 8 August, 10.30am – 12pm, WT1.01 (Westwood Teaching Centre)
- Tues 10 September, 2.30pm – 4pm, in GLT4 (Life Sciences/Medical School building, Gibbet Hill)
- Tues 8 October, 2.30pm – 4pm, CMR 1.0 (University House)
- Tues 5 November, 2.30pm – 4pm, Council Chamber (Senate House)
- Tues 3 December, 2.30pm – 4pm, Council Chamber (Senate House)
What do I do if I have a question or problem?
We are keen to support you in any way, so if you have any questions, queries or would like someone to come and show you the new systems contact us via email@example.com
Please visit the Course and Module Approval webpages for further information