Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Post: Forms

You may need to use one of these forms when sending post:

To make a request for Tracked Service via Royal Mail:

Tracking Request form(Word Document)

To safely send chemicals abroad:

CHIP form(Word Document)

To send chemicals (organic or inorganic) to the USA:

Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) declaration form(Word Document)
Overview of key TSCA concepts and definitions(PDF Document)