Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Personal Details Amendments

Changing Personal Details

With effect from 30th September salaried staff, variable workers and visiting and honorary associates are able to update the following details for themselves using our new HR system, SuccessFactors:

  • changes to bank details,
  • changes to address,
  • changes to name,
  • emergency contact details
  • NI number

Full guidance on how to do this can be found in the 'How to update personal details in SuccessFactors' guide. A number of quick guides are also available in the quick links on the right hand side of this page.

Colleagues with a sessional teaching assignment are able to update their bank details directly in SuccessFactors but all other changes to personal details should be directed to the STP team. The 'How to update bank details for sessional teachers in SuccessFactors' guide explains how to do this.

Please note

  • if you have moved house or have a name change, it is your responsibility to advise HM Revenue & Customs.
  • bank account changes for expenses should also be notified on claim form FP16a; there is no automatic link between bank accounts on the Payroll and the Expenses systems.

Please download forms directly from the website each time, to ensure you are using the most up-to-date form.