Personal Details Amendments
Updating your personal records
We emailed all staff who have a SuccessFactors account in March 2023 to ask you to update your personal records. This is because we’ve made some small changes to our diversity monitoring and added new questions about cultural heritage and socio-economic background.
These updates will help us to be proactive on inclusion, benchmark and develop actions, evaluate our inclusion work, meet statutory reporting obligations and more. You can find out more about the changes and why we collect this information.
Read a quick guide on how to make these updates
Changing Personal Details
All salaried staff, sessional tutors and visiting and honorary associates can update the following details for themselves using our HR system, SuccessFactors:
- changes to bank details,
- changes to address,
- changes to name,
- emergency contact details
- NI number
- equal opportunities data (details of what data we hold and why can be seen on our Staff Privacy Notice pageLink opens in a new window)
- Embed an audio name badgeLink opens in a new window (to help colleagues pronounce your name properly)
Full guidance on how to do this can be found in the 'How to update personal details in SuccessFactors' guide.Link opens in a new window A number of quick guides are also available in the quick links on the right hand side of this page.
Variable monthly workers and PSCs will still need to submit amendment forms.
- if you have moved house or have a name change, it is your responsibility to advise HM Revenue & Customs.
- bank account changes for expenses should also be notified on claim form FP16aLink opens in a new window; there is no automatic link between bank accounts on the Payroll and the Expenses systems.
Updating your Address - Quick GuideLink opens in a new window
Updating your Bank Details - Quick GuideLink opens in a new window
Please download forms directly from the website each time, to ensure you are using the most up-to-date form.