Application for a place at Warwick is normally via UCAS or a direct admissions process and applicants can engage with an applicant portal to do things like provide required documents and accept your offer.
Additionally, if you are applying for a place at Warwick you will be able to create a restricted ITS Account for applicants. Once you've applied and received your 7-digit Warwick University ID you can register for an applicant ITS Account. This will enable you to gain access to some services early.
An applicant ITS Account is for access to the following services:
- The online wellbeing support system to register for sessions and get advice
- Photos.warwick.ac.uk to upload a photo for your University ID card and used in various Warwick online systems
- My Warwick a student mobile application for personalised information and alerts
- Student records online - if you are directed here by the admissions process (whether you are will vary from applicant to applicant depending on how you applied and the course you applied for)
- Scholarships to find out about centrally provided scholarships and apply
Applicant ITS Accounts do not have access to :
- An official Warwick email account
- Warwick Library Journals
- Other services and systems - dependent on how each service provided at Warwick has chosen to set up authentication
You will be able to access many more applications once you have enrolled at Warwick.