You must be signed in to delete one of your entries.
- In the right hand side of the utility bar of your blog you will see a link that says 'Admin'. Click on the 'Admin' link. The Manage your blog screen should appear.
- Click on 'Manage your blog entries/drafts' in the 'Blog content' box. A list of all your blog entries should now appear.
- Find the entry you wish to delete in the 'Entry title' column on the left hand side. Click on the 'Delete' link in the 'Actions' column on the right hand side.
- You will now see a message asking you if you are sure you want to delete the entry. If you still want to delete the entry, click on 'Delete entry'. If you do this, the entry and any comments attached to it will be permanently deleted, and you will not be able to recover them. (If you no longer wish to delete the entry, click on the 'Return to blog' link which will take you back to your blog without deleting the entry.)
- You should now see a message saying "Entry successfully deleted Redirecting to your entries admin". You should be automatically redirected to the list of all your blog entries. (If this does not happen immediately, click on the 'entries admin' link which will return you to the list of all your blog entries.)
- The deleted entry should no longer appear on the list of your entries. Click on at the top of the screen. You will now see the Manage your blog screen.
- Click on at the bottom of the screen.
You should see that the deleted entry has disappeared from your blog.
Example: You may wish to delete an entry that was about a particular event that has been and gone.