How do I edit an entry?
You can change a previously published entry by using the 'edit' function. In order to do this, you must be signed in.
- Search through your blog to find the entry you wish to change. In the lower right hand corner of the entry you will see a link that says 'Edit'. Click on the 'Edit' link.
- If you want to change the title of your entry, enter a new title under ' Title of entry'
- If you want to change the tags of your entry, click textbox under 'Tags/Keywords' and enter the tags for your entry.
- If you want to link the entry to a web page or site, enter a web address under ' Related web page'.
- If you want to change the privacy settings of your entry, click on the drop down privacy list under ' Who can see this entry?' and select the level of privacy that you would like for the entry.
- If you want to change who is able to comment on your entry, click on the drop down list under ' Who can comment on this entry?' and select the group who you would like to be able to comment on this entry.
- If you would like to change whether the entry will appear in any blog collections, select either 'Show in blog collections' or 'Show just on my blog'.
- Edit the text for your entry in the large text box under ' Text of entry'.
- When you have finished making changes to your entry, click on the 'Publish now' button:
You should now see in your blog that old version of the entry has been replaced with the new edited version.