How do I prevent my blog from being listed in a blog directory?
You can control whether your blog appears in any blog directories. To do this, you must be signed into your blogwith your IT Services username and password.
- Click on the 'Admin' link to the right hand side of the utility bar. The screen to manage your blog will appear.
- Click on the link called 'Settings'. It is in the 'Blog content' section. The settings screen should appear.
- Click the 'No' radio button, next to 'Show in blog directory'.
- Click the 'Back to blog manager' button.
- Click the 'Back to my blog' button.
You blog will no longer appear in any blog directories.