You can change whether the link to the contact owner page shows in the utility bar of your blog. To do this, you must first be signed into your blog with your IT Services username and password.
- Click on the Admin link to the right of the utility bar. BlogBuilder's screen for managing your blog should appear.
- Click on 'Appearance'. It's the first link in the list and has an icon that looks like this: You should now be able to see the appearance screen.
- Next to 'Show contact owner page' change 'Yes' to 'No'. To do this, click on the radio button next to 'No'.
- Click on 'Update' at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the 'Back to blog manager' button.
- Click on the 'Back to my blog' button and you should see that the 'Contact me' link has disappeared from the utility bar on your blog.