You can now turn on Notifications so that every time you get a new comment or trackback you receive an email.
To do this you must be signed into your blog with your IT Services username and password.
- Click on the Admin link to the right of the utility bar. BlogBuilder's screen for managing your blog should appear.
- Click on 'Settings'. It's the second link in the list and has an icon that looks like this: You should now be able to see the appearance screen.
- Click on 'Yes' in the radio box next to 'Send email notifications'.
- Click on 'Update' at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the 'Back to blog manager' button.
- Click on the 'Back to my blog' button and you should see that the appearance of your blog has changed to reflect your chosen design.