How do I remove a contributor?
To remove a contributor to your blog, you must first be signed in with your IT Services username and password.
- Click on the Admin link to the right of the utility bar. BlogBuilder's screen for managing your blog should appear.
- Click on 'Edit your contributors'. It's in the people section and has an icon that looks like this:
You should now be able to see the editing contributors screen and a list of contributors under each of the different types: Administrator, Author or Moderator.
- Click on the 'Remove' button next to the name of the person that you wish to remove. You should see that they are removed from the list.
- Click on the 'Back to blog manager' button .
- Click on the 'Back to my blog' button .
The contributor(s) that you removed will no longer be able to sign into your blog and write entries on it.