You must be signed in to delete a tag.
- In the right hand side of the utility bar of your blog you will see a link that says 'Admin'. Click on the 'Admin' link. The Manage your blog screen should appear.
- Click on 'Edit your tags' in the 'Blog content' box. The Edit your tags screen should appear.
- You should see a list of your tags.
- To delete a tag click on the 'delete' button next to the appropriate tag.
- You will then be asked if you are sure you wish to delete this tag. Click on 'Delete'.
- Click on 'Close'
- Click on the 'Back to blog manager' button . You will now see the 'Manage your blog' screen.
- Click on the 'Back to my blog' button at the bottom of the screen.