Sitebuilder 2.257 was released on 28th February 2012. Highlights from this release include:
Mobile version - switch to desktop version
We have added a new option to the version of ID6 pages displayed on mobile phones to switch to the "full screen" view that would normally be seen on a desktop PC or a tablet, and to switch back again.
General fixes and improvements
- Deleted Formsbuilder forms will no longer continue to send email summaries or notify when they are closed
- External scripts are no longer erroneously removed by the JScript editor on publish
- Custom bullet points should no longer appear on sitemaps or image galleries in ID6
- [SBTWO-5213] - Add documentation of retweet to Twitter feed page
- [SBTWO-5178] - FormsBuilderDAOImpl.getClosedOnDateInstructions() includes deleted forms
- [SBTWO-5203] - Purging forms don't delete timed jobs
- [SBTWO-5209] - JS Editor deletes scripts with external src attributes on edit
- [SBTWO-5215] - ID6: Bullet points now appear in an image gallery?
- [SBTWO-5177] - Improve "Form closed" email
- [SBTWO-5189] - Don't show Formsbuilder pop-up text in customer's email receipt
- [SBTWO-5205] - ID6 Smallscreen: Allow users to switch to the Desktop version (and back)
- [SBTWO-5221] - Exclude sitemap pages from custom bullet styles