We released SiteBuilder version 2.558 on Tuesday 3rd October 2023. Changes in this update include:
- Contrast on the Work with us footer button has been improved for certain site designs.
- Calendar pages no longer produce an error when social media sharing buttons are enabled in Day view.
We released SiteBuilder version 2.556 on Tuesday 19th September 2023. Changes in this update include:
- On Resource booking pages: we've improved the visibility of the keyboard navigation tip.
- In the Components Editor:
- The Tabs/accordion component now presents the choice between tabs and accordion display using radio buttons instead of a drop-down list.
- You now have the option to collapse the left-hand menu in the editor. Select the new arrow button at the bottom of the menu to toggle between minimised and full-size options. When minimised, the icons for each menu option remain visible.
- The Unstyled but padded option can again be correctly applied to page text via the Add text and formatting > Block style menu.
We released SiteBuilder version 2.555 on Monday 11th September 2023. Changes in this update include:
- The Style button in the Layout block component toolbar should now always open the style options for the correct block.
- Images now display correctly when an Item filter page is used as the source of a content feed.
- News filter pages will once again display only the articles with the tags specified in their filter.
We released SiteBuilder version 2.554 on Monday 4th September 2023. Changes in this version include:
- Search box components no longer disappear when users place their cursor in the search box and press enter while editing the page in the Components Editor.
- Image components set to float left or right now display correctly in the editor when placed inside unstyled blocks.
- Text characters that appear immediately after icons can be correctly deleted with backspace.
- News and event tags containing special characters (for example, '&') now filter items correctly when selected.