You can now create datasets of submissions on Formsbuilder pages and expose them in the new data set page template.
You may have captured data about forms submissions in programs such as Excel in order to produce relevant reports for the department.
There is now additional functionality within SiteBuilder to allow you to create datasets enabling you to produce different reports from the same data.
Table-based datasets allow you to produce reports showing only submissions based on a set of specified dataset rules defined in the dataset properties by you or an administrator.
To create or edit datasets, there is a link from the bottom of the form editing tools on the left hand side of the Form.
More info: How do I create a dataset?
Improved behaviour of horizontal navigation with many items
We've improved the behaviour of pages that use ID6 horizontal navigation but have lots of sub-pages. Previously, if they didn't fit on one line, they would be collapsed into a single "Show all" dropdown. After receiving feedback that this was confusing, we've moved to a new model where all of the sub-pages that fit on a single line are shown, and the rest are collapsed into a dropdown shown at the right hand side of the navigation.
General improvements and bug fixes
- Keywords and description are now included in find and replace and Page Templating text substitutions
- Creating pages from a page template now correctly sets the page contact
- The "Compare differences" output has been improved
- A bug that caused emails to be sent when non-forwarding pages had been deleted saying that forwarding pages had been deleted has been fixed
- A bug that made it impossible to delete form submissions on payment forms in IE9 has been fixed
- [SBTWO-6012] - Page contents based on data set results
- [SBTWO-6035] - Retrieve Dataset list based on permission
- [SBTWO-5660] - HTML diff output has straddling tags
- [SBTWO-6039] - The root page of a new blank template has parent set to site root
- [SBTWO-6044] - ForwardingPageAlerter is alerting on deletion of non-forwarding pages
- [SBTWO-6047] - User unable to delete submissions in IE9
- [SBTWO-6036] - Data set page: Improvements to dataset picker
- [SBTWO-6037] - Data set page: Warn users when they are viewing a dataset page that they can admin, if the permissions of the page are more permissive than the dataset
- [SBTWO-6043] - Include keywords and description in template replaceable texts
- [SBTWO-6050] - Pages created from a template should have the page contact specified in Create New Page
- [SBTWO-6057] - Enable form datasets