Coursework Management version 8 was released on 19th April 2012. These are the main visible improvements:
- Feedback rating questions have been changed to be more in line with NSS questions.
- Improvements to the user interface.
- Downloaded submissions now include the module code in filenames.
Technical release notes:
- [HFC-184] - Multiple-select checkboxes not working in IE
- [HFC-185] - Rating form shouldn't show when rating disabled for that department
- [HFC-150] - Use standard feedback evaluation questions
- [HFC-163] - Student esubmission - Prefix file name with module code
- [HFC-167] - Manual index trigger for sysadmin
- [HFC-172] - Submission privacy statement
- [HFC-175] - Highlighted - Late submissions
- [HFC-181] - Friendlier date formatting