Tabula 132 (Untribium) was released on Friday 1st April 2016. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- The 'feedback due' date for a student who submits late now displays correctly, even if the student has an extension.
- A bug that meant a student downloading or viewing their feedback was not shown has been fixed.
- We have improved monitoring points so students who are permanatly withdrawn can now be removed from a scheme.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4087] - Return feedback date shown on late submissions
- [TAB-4168] - Tabula not logging students downloading / viewing feedback
- [TAB-4196] - SubmissionReceivedNotification doesn't check for permissions on parent departments
- [TAB-4225] - Overnight import blocks exam grid import
- [TAB-4235] - When marker attempts to download all submissions it times out, single submission download downloads everything
- [TAB-4242] - Don't filter out manually added members of a scheme if they are no longer being imported
- [TAB-4243] - Can't import profiles for department SL
- [TAB-4047] - Take membership data from FIM, not membership database
- [TAB-4223] - Apply UpstreamRouteRules to overcat subsets