Tabula 139 (Untriennium) was released on Friday 27th May 2016. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- How an assignment is submitted to Turnitin has been updated. This should mean that reports are returned quicker in the majority of cases, and more information on the progress of the job is available.
- A bug that meant events in archived sets and sets in older academic years appeared on the "Today's events" section of the Small Groups home page has been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4328] - Freemarker exception rendering activities
- [TAB-4330] - Freemarker exception viewing department timetable
- [TAB-4331] - Daily Timetable Showing Events On Wrong Dates
- [TAB-4332] - Event occurrences created for invalid weeks
- [TAB-4353] - Don't throw exception when importing module registrations if SCD doesn't exist
- [TAB-4310] - Process all submissions to Turnitin as a single queue