Tabula 144 (Unquadquadium) was released on Friday Ist July 2016. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- System now checks timetable clashes (related with small groups only) when you allocate students to a group or when Student self signs up. A message displayed by the system if any student has possible clashes.
- Attendance list is sorted now alphabetically by surname, then first name, then ID
- Some UI improvements to department notification screen.
- Missed/attended monitoring point message (SGT record attendance option) was clickable which user couldn't notice before but now this is noticable.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3814] - Sort attendance lists alphabetically by surname, then first name, then ID in vertical alignment
- [TAB-4386] - Restrict disability status to staff in a related department or relationship agents